Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Dominique Peretti <ml...@lachoseinteractive.net> on 2004/07/28 21:08:09 UTC

[ANN] SvnX 0.5 : GUI for Mac OS X

SvnX 0.5 is out !
http://www.lachoseinteractive.net/en/community/subversion/svnx/features/

Features :

Repository Inspector :
	◦ 	Browse logs, revisions and directories in a single window.
	◦ 	svn copy, svn mkdir and svn delete support.
	◦ 	FileMerge integration.
	◦ 	Disk cache for impressive speed !

Working Copy Inspector :
	◦ 	Flat view / hierarchical view.
	◦ 	Items sorting/filtering/searching.
	◦ 	Operate svn actions on selected items.
	◦ 	svn Move/Copy via drag&drop in hierarchical view.
	◦ 	svn rename.
	◦ 	Save your favorite working copies in a panel.

Re: [ANN] SvnX 0.5 : GUI for Mac OS X

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
Dominique Peretti <ml...@lachoseinteractive.net> writes:

> SvnX 0.5 is out !
> http://www.lachoseinteractive.net/en/community/subversion/svnx/features/

I've just added a link to this project on Subversion's Link page (hope
you don't mind).  Thanks for the announcement!

Re: [ANN] SvnX 0.5 : GUI for Mac OS X

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.

Re: [ANN] SvnX 0.5 : GUI for Mac OS X

Posted by OpenMacNews <us...@spamgourmet.com>.
> SvnX 0.5 is out !
> http://www.lachoseinteractive.net/en/community/subversion/svnx/features/

quick question 4 u:

is SvnX bundled w/ svn, or can it be 'pointed' at an installed/working copy?

thx,

richard

Re: [ANN] SvnX 0.5 : GUI for Mac OS X

Posted by Brooke Benjamin Oehm Smith <br...@tintuna.com>.
Hi Dominique,

Thankyou for alerting me to SvnX.  I've checked it out and it
is more
intuitive and useful than the version of jSVN I attempted to use.
I'm
nt sure of your involvment with SvnX though I thought I'd provide my
feedback here.  There are a few bugs and I'm not sure if a few features
are
missing:

* I would like to inspect the log for a particular file in a
repository, but there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do it.  I
discovered that if you click the FileMerge button, it displays the
revisions
at which the file had a "SVN event".  Is there a better way
to inspect the
log of a particular file in the repository?
* I found a bug when looking at
this dialog that came up when you click
on FileMerge button.  If you click
the 'Advanced' tab on the side, SvnX
freezes (except you can Quit it which
needs to be done).

Overall, a big well done to the Authors of this since Mac
OS X users
needed a SVN client.

Cheers,

Brooke

On 29/07/2004, at 7:08,
Dominique Peretti wrote:

SvnX 0.5 is out !
http://www.lachoseinteractive.net/en/community/subversion/svnx/features/
Features :

Repository Inspector :
        ◦       Browse logs, revisions and
directories in a single window.
        ◦       svn copy, svn mkdir and svn
delete support.
        ◦       FileMerge integration.
        ◦       Disk
cache for impressive speed !

Working Copy Inspector :
        ◦       Flat
view / hierarchical view.
        ◦       Items sorting/filtering/searching.
◦       Operate svn actions on selected items.
        ◦       svn Move/Copy
via drag&drop in hierarchical view.
        ◦       svn rename.
        ◦
Save your favorite working copies in a panel.

--
Brooke Smith
<no...@optusnet.com.au>

Go directly to jail.  Do not pass Go, do not
collect $200.