Posted to users@flex.apache.org by c80609a <di...@gmx.com> on 2014/04/15 17:52:03 UTC

intellij + apache flex sdk: unable to use debugger breakpoits

I am using inteliij idea 13.1.1 and apache flex sdk 4.13 installed on PC with
ubuntu x64 (gnome,openbox) and trying to watch variable properties, it
fails: at the very moment when the properties list should appear some
unknown nature error occures - the list is empty, i see "collecting data..."
instead. Variables panel is emty too, and the sign "Disconnected" appears.
Console is silent: it seems doesn't see any problems.

screenshots attached
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n6134/003.png>
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n6134/004.png>

Re: intellij + apache flex sdk: unable to use debugger breakpoits

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.
Flash Player on Linux detaches from the debugger without any reason.
This is one of the oldest Adobe's bugs, and unfortunately little chances
to be fixed ever. I'm afraid nothing can be done with this at IDE side.
I've heard Linux users start Flash Player in Windows emulators to avoid
the problem.

Posted by Gary Yang <fl...@gmail.com>.
It may have been fixed on 13.1.

I tried version 13.0, it kept reindexing, code never appeared with color, I
switched back to version 12, and never used version 13 since then.

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.

Posted by Gary Yang <fl...@gmail.com>.