Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/13 00:10:12 UTC

[OT] ADO.NET vNext CTP Next Week

Hi All,

I had an opportunity to visit Microsoft to have a look at ADO.NET vNext, and
more specifically, the Entity Framework.  They have a lot of really great
people working on it and the technology is quite advanced.  However, as
anyone who knows me would expect, I personally had quite a bit to say about
it... ;-)  I'll be happy to share those thoughts once the CTP is out so that
you have a chance to formulate your own opinion.

If your interested in the future of ADO.NET development, keep an eye on
http://msdn.microsoft.com/data next week.  And more importantly, let
Microsoft know what you think about it. Their team is really good at
listening to their customers, so I encourage you to share your thoughts with
them.

ALSO!  Please let _us_ know what you think about it and how it could impact
iBATIS.NET in the future - both good and bad.

Let us know!

Cheers,
Clinton