Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2008/02/28 08:26:38 UTC

Content type=url

I'm using content type='url' in my xml file. Can I use

   1. dynamic-height
   2. settitle
   3. userpref
   4. tabs

features in the file to which the url is refering to?

If not, what will be the solution?

Re: Content type=url

Posted by Akash Xavier <ak...@gmail.com>.
I dont think so its different in Shindig. iGoogle too uses the same method.
I dont think there's anymore easier way of doing it

--
Akash Xavier
akashmanohar@gmail.com

Re: Content type=url

Posted by Akash Xavier <ak...@gmail.com>.
I dont think so

--
Akash Xavier
akashmanohar@gmail.com

Re: Content type=url

Posted by Arun Kumar <ar...@gmail.com>.
In shindig?

Re: Content type=url

Posted by Akash Xavier <ak...@gmail.com>.
Arun,

--
Akash Xavier
akashmanohar@gmail.com

Re: Content type=url

Posted by Arun Kumar <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Content type=url

Posted by Akash Xavier <ak...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 3:57 AM, Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

>  which url the parameters will be sent? to url in content type=url href='*
> ccccccccc.jsp*"?
>
> If I'm using content type=html, then?
>
> On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Akash Xavier <ak...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > UserPref can be used.
> > Thats not related to any of those features. Dynamic-height, settitle,
> > tabs,
> > etc are all possible only when content-type is html. UserPrefs is
> > possible.
> > That has no relation with implementation of the features like tabs,
> > settitle, dynamic-height, etc
> >
> > When content-type is url, the userpref variables are appended to your
> url
> > string as url parameters. So you can get it by using $_GET or $_REQUEST
> if
> > you are using PHP or anyother variable with respect to your language.
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 3:34 AM, Neo Anderson <
> > neoanderson123@googlemail.com>
> >  wrote:
> >
> > > Ok. So, we must use content type=html
> > >
> > > Then, how to use UserPref