Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "SANTOS, DANIEL (SBCSI)" <ds...@sbc.com> on 2003/09/20 04:38:09 UTC

Newbie: minor submission - 4.1.27 admin webapp

Hi guys, I'm new here, sorry I haven't gone through all the guidelines and
such, just flame me if I'm out of place...

I'm working on tracking down an annoying bug that is causing an
administrative page to error out when attempting to view the database
properties of a data source in a specific context (haven't even checked the
bug database yet, yeesh). Anyway, I wanted to submit some changes to
org.apache.webapp.admin.AttributeTag. The only change was to include
relevant exceptions within the thrown JspExceptions as the root cause. I
actually did this originally to help me track down the bug I'm trying to fix
but I felt that the changes were appropriate to submit.

 <<AttributeTag.java>>

Daniel