Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 06:17:19 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Separate Git Repository for HBCK2

Just notice this one from git notification. I believe it's a great move,
that operators could share their tools out now. Tools are also important
for production usage besides java features (smile).

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
I have made more progress on the hbck2 tool. It can actually do damage now.
Would appreciate input, especially while it is early days, on the form it
is taking. Please see
https://github.com/apache/hbase-operator-tools/tree/master/hbase-hbck2
There is also a start on a doc to outline the hbck shape here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Oun4G3M5fyrM0OxXcCKYF8td0KD7gJQjnU9Ad-2t-uk/edit#heading=h.64hssul3ontj
Would appreciate any input here too.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.