Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/14 12:11:19 UTC

Navigation menus are not working in firefox 12.0

In firefox 12.0 Ofbiz Naviagation menu in Tomhawk theme are not working
also getting error in the firebug console. Anybody also facing the same
issue??

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards,
Ankit Jain

Re: Navigation menus are not working in firefox 12.0

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com>.
I have upgraded my browser to 13.0 now its working.

Thanks Jacques. :)

Regards,
Ankit Jain

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.