Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Griffith, Michael *" <Mi...@fda.hhs.gov> on 2008/02/01 00:14:13 UTC

RE: Help with (1...N) Editing using Ajax?

In fact, looking at the page source, it appears the expression is never
cooked...

Here's the input from the rendered page:
<input type="text" name="#session['guide'].shortDescription"
value="#session['guide'].shortDescription"
id="updateGuide_#session_'guide'__shortDescription"/>

Posted by "Griffith, Michael *" <Mi...@fda.hhs.gov>.
Laurie,

Thanks for your reply. You have nailed the problem!

It seems like the 2nd solution is the more elegant one. Are there any
reference implementations or examples you could point me to that might
show me how to populate the form using JSON data?

MG

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.