Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gunnar Dalsnes <ha...@online.no> on 2008/09/15 22:18:44 UTC

Building svn on Windows

Hi,

Trying to build svn on windows but running gen_vcnet_vcproj.py gives
ImportError: No module named generator.swig.

Clues?

Gunnar.

Re: Building svn on Windows

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Gunnar Dalsnes wrote on Tue, 16 Sep 2008 at 00:18 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> Trying to build svn on windows but running gen_vcnet_vcproj.py gives
> ImportError: No module named generator.swig.
>
> Clues?

Have you read INSTALL?

It doesn't ask you to run gen_vcnet_vcproj.py, and I have no idea why you
would want to do so...  I never heard of the file you mention, and I've
been building my own svn for some time.

	build dependencies
	gen-make.py
	build __ALL__