Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Euan Guttridge <EG...@buildonline.com> on 2002/12/19 17:13:23 UTC

increment integer task

Has anyone succesfully got the "math" task running in Ant? (from the add on
in Antelope). Or.. does anyone know of another task which will increment an
integer variable?

Thanks,
Euan

Re: increment integer task

Posted by Dale Anson <da...@germane-software.com>.
Well, I have, but then I wrote the task. What problem are you seeing?

Dale Anson

Re: increment integer task

Posted by Markus Dettori <ma...@wuerth-phoenix.com>.