Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Oleksandr Nitavskyi <o....@criteo.com> on 2018/10/31 15:49:12 UTC

Flink 1.6, User Interface response time

Hello!

We are migrating the the last 1.6.2 version and all the jobs seem to work fine, but when we check individual jobs through the web interface we encounter the issue that after clicking on a job, either it takes too long to load the information of the job or it never loads at all.

Has anyone had this issue? I know that UI responsiveness is quite subjective, but is there anybody who notice also some degradation between Flink 1.4 and 1.6?

Thank you,
Juan

Re: Flink 1.6, User Interface response time

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Hi Oleksandr,

Have you checked the jobmanager logs to see if there are any exceptions?
What is the response code for request when it doesn't load?

Best,

Dawid