Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu> on 2009/01/18 13:09:35 UTC

examples/mathml

Hi,

I am not able to compile the MathML examples in examples/mathml, due
to the non-existence of classes net.sourceforge.jeuclid.DOMMathBuilder
and net.sourceforge.jeuclid.MathBase. Should these examples be
upgraded or deprecated?

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu

Re: examples/mathml

Posted by Max Berger <ma...@berger.name>.
Dear Fop-Devs,

done in rev. 736295.

Max

Max Berger schrieb:
> Dear Fop-Devs,
>=20
> Vincent Hennebert schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>>> The MathML plugin in FOP works with JEuclid 1.0. But since a lot of w=
ork
>>> has gone into JEuclid over the past months and it now has its own
>>> plug-in it may make sense to remove that part completely. We still ha=
ve
>>> the Plan Demo plug-in as the primary extension example (which I'd lik=
>>> to keep operational) and both Barcode4J and JEuclid are open source a=
nd
>>> can therefore serve as additional examples for creating FOP plug-ins.=

>> +1 for removing the MathML examples from the code base.
>=20
> +1 here too, I am even volunteering to do it (I'd add a link to JEuclid=

> instead)
>=20
> Max

--=20
http://max.berger.name/
OpenPGP ID: C93C5700 Fpr: AB6638CE472A499B3959 ADA2F989A2E5C93C5700

Re: examples/mathml

Posted by Max Berger <ma...@berger.name>.
Dear Fop-Devs,

Re: examples/mathml

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> The MathML plugin in FOP works with JEuclid 1.0. But since a lot of work
> has gone into JEuclid over the past months and it now has its own
> plug-in it may make sense to remove that part completely. We still have
> the Plan Demo plug-in as the primary extension example (which I'd like
> to keep operational) and both Barcode4J and JEuclid are open source and
> can therefore serve as additional examples for creating FOP plug-ins.

+1 for removing the MathML examples from the code base.

> On 18.01.2009 13:09:35 Simon Pepping wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am not able to compile the MathML examples in examples/mathml, due
>> to the non-existence of classes net.sourceforge.jeuclid.DOMMathBuilder
>> and net.sourceforge.jeuclid.MathBase. Should these examples be
>> upgraded or deprecated?
>>
>> Simon
>>
>> --
>> Simon Pepping