Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kieran1 <KM...@herzumsoftware.com> on 2006/12/04 19:34:42 UTC

Re: Master Slave and Failover - pefetched messages are lost

I am having the same results using shared file system master-slave in 4.1.0.

Put briefly, if a consumer shuts down after failover has occured but before
it has processed all of its prefetched messages, then those message are lost
-- they are not redelivered to a new consumer if one comes online.

Has anyone noticed similar behavior?  My configuration files are attached.
My producer and consumers connect with this URL:

failover:(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://localhost:61617)initialReconnectDelay=1000&maxReconnectAttempts=3

http://www.nabble.com/file/4450/activemq.master.xml activemq.master.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/4451/activemq.server.xml activemq.server.xml