Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org> on 2019/05/01 16:18:46 UTC

Re: Java runtime for Knative

Hi Krzysztof,

Just starting to look at this to decide what our future action proxy may look like since it is not desireable to necessarily maintain a  different proxy for each runtime before we enable for Knative single entry point. At the same time, we are also looking at future frameworks, specifically Quarkus along with components of Microprofile.  If you are interested in working on the current java runtime/proxy I would be happy to review what we needed to do in the NodeJS runtime which would need to be ported to Java (as an interface/impl.).

-Matt