Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2023/01/08 10:20:17 UTC

Clearing up old snapshots

There are a lot of old snapshots

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/jena/

Most some maven files left over (md5, sha1), some directories have
artifacts in.

It doesn't seem possible to delete them all via the Nexus server except
one-by-one.

I'll file a ticket asking INFRA to delete everything from the root as
being simplest way to clear-up, and we can rebuild 4.8.0-SNAPSHOT again.

     Andy

Re: Clearing up old snapshots

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Done and rebuild started.