Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by ne...@ca.ibm.com on 2002/01/24 22:52:41 UTC

XNI changes complete

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know that, as far as I know, the XNI changes
prompted by our discussion of grammar caching and requests from James Clark
and Petr Kuzel are done.  So just a few more bugs and this will be ready
for prime-time!

One thing we do need to update though is the XNI manual, so that it's
properly reflective of all the ways the API has changed recently.  I'll
make sure the release documentation is updated, but this is by no means a
substitute--especially considering all the work that went in to preparing
the formal docs in the first place.

Does anyone have the time and inclination to look into this?

Cheers,
Neil

Neil Graham
XML Parser Development