Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Joshua Partogi <jp...@scrum8.com> on 2010/12/02 14:04:55 UTC

Set an index on column

Hi there,

How do I set an index on a column in cassandra 0.7?

This is what I am trying to do:
[default@Keyspace1] get Standard1 where user = 'jpartogi';
No indexed columns present in index clause with operator EQ

I can not find this in the CLI help nor the wiki. Maybe I am not looking
hard enough?

Thanks heaps for your help

--
http://twitter.com/jpartogi