Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/12 10:12:04 UTC

[eclipse] Eclipse 3.3 can not download updates

Guys,

I've tried to install Subclipse plugin for Eclipse to work with
Harmony svn as described on Subclipse installation page [1].
But Eclipse failed to download the list of available plugins from the
http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.2.x with the HTTP error 400: Bad
request.
I got the same errors while trying to update the existing plugins.

It works fine on RI.

Could someone familiar with the net package try to resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance.

SY, Alexey

1. http://subclipse.tigris.org/install.html

Re: [eclipse] Eclipse 3.3 can not download updates

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
I'll try with the latest Eclipse...

SY, Alexey

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.