Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by jerome moliere <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/15 10:30:45 UTC

OSGi integration

Hi Cayenne team,
as stated in the prvious thread on the user mailing list, I'd like ti
build a lightweight OSGi stack  integrating Cayenne and minimal
dependencies ....
I am ready to contribute but for that I will need your help ...
This platform will be the layer for an application to be delivered in
a few monthes (next summer)

Thanks for your help
regards
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J