Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2007/01/22 10:53:31 UTC

Aiming for 1.0-M1

Hi all

I have a few more changes I would like to make in FtpServer, after which
I would like us to release a first beta release so that users can start
playing around with some stable code and get a binary so they don't have
to build themselves.

What do you think, is this a good idea? Would you consider the code
ready for a first beta? What naming scheme would you like? I prefer
1.0-M1 (for milestone 1) in the same way as for example Geronimo uses.

After the first beta, should be aim for additional betas or for a final
release (1.0)? Which features are you missing that you think should be a
a final 1.0?

/niklas