Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/06 06:52:38 UTC

Next release date

Hi all,

What is you plan on Rampart and Sandesha releases, we need to do the
release immediately after we do the Axis2 release (which will go for
voting today or tomorrow) which is scheduled in this week. Last time
users had a number of issues due that fact that we did not do the
releases together, this time we should not allow that to happen again.

In the meantime I would suggest you guys to start doing release
candidates , then users can test their system before they get the final
release.

Thanks
Deepal

Re: Next release date

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the RCs. Better to get the stable releases with the Axis2's release.

-jaliya

Re: Next release date

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next release date