Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/13 04:19:03 UTC

SplitLarge Utility

Is this utility something useful in a production shop? If so, should
it be integrated into the shell? Maybe it should be moved to the
contribs directory? I seems out of place in the current
org.apache.accumulo.core.file.rfile package.

Re: SplitLarge Utility

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.
We have the admin class invokable from the command line, if it should have
a convenient interface from anywhere, it's there.

Sent from my phone, pardon the typos and brevity.

Re: SplitLarge Utility

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.

Re: SplitLarge Utility

Posted by William Slacum <wi...@accumulo.net>.