Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/18 13:44:56 UTC

Rewamped the camel-itest-osgi module

Hi

The OSGi tests in the tests/camel-itest-osgi has been out of love for
many years, and are broken on newer versions of karaf, and actually
dont run either on the old karaf 2.x.

So I scratched it all, and restarted with a new clean module, that is
using the new camel-test-karaf module for assisting in the tests.

This also helps camel-test-karaf as it are not yet finished but we can
help push this module in the right direction when we use it ourself.

I just pushed the code to master where there is 2 tests there

- CamelCoreTest
- CamelGroovyTest

The idea is to keep the tests small and simple and use a blueprint XML
file to setup Camel and use for testing. Then the rest of the testing
is just like any regular unit test, but sending in some messages to
Camel and assert mocks etc.

--
Claus Ibsen