Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Simpson, Jeff" <js...@EZPRICING.com> on 2000/10/10 16:11:53 UTC

Secure Soap Bug

George,

I have gotten around to trying Secure soap on WebLogic.  I have not gotten
it work yet but IMHO, I have found a big bug in the process.

In the HTTPSUtils I can't set the system properties.  I think this is do to
permissions, which I will work out, but even so I think the System.exit on
line 93 should not be used.  It stops my WebLogic Server.  This would not be
acceptable on productions system.   My suggestion is to rethrow the
exception.

Jeffrey V. Simpson
Senior Software Engineer
iFinance
Phone: 202.833.4949
Fax: 202.833.3819

Re: Secure Soap Bug

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
> You are correct. I will fix and repost.

> Thank you - George

p.s. There might be some similar problems in other places. I will look and fix them.

Re: Secure Soap Bug

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.