Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by niko <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/14 04:12:32 UTC

Downloading dojo fails

Hi,

I am using the regular dojo trick as described in the artifacts section:
http://incubator.apache.org/buildr/artifacts.html

I had to update my gems yesterday, and it looks like from now on the
download of the dojo zip file is failing with the following message:
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
rake aborted!
Zip end of central directory signature not found

I'm sure that was working before.

If I download the dojo zip file manually and put it at the proper place in
the maven repository then everything works fine.

There are 3 other people have the same problem, so was wondering if there
was any hints as to what could be possibly go wrong ?
I am thinking about a gem that was updated while it shouldn't have...

Thanks,

Niko,

Re: Downloading dojo fails

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 8:12 PM, niko <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the regular dojo trick as described in the artifacts section:
> http://incubator.apache.org/buildr/artifacts.html
>
> I had to update my gems yesterday, and it looks like from now on the
> download of the dojo zip file is failing with the following message:
> Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
> rake aborted!
> Zip end of central directory signature not found

Just tested:

"No errors detected in compressed data of
/Users/assaf/.m2/repository/dojo/dojo/0.2.2/dojo-0.2.2-widget.zip."

Assaf