Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Von Clendenen <vc...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/04 15:47:16 UTC

[AOO-Templates]

Error in parsing ODF file: the subject property could not be found or is empty.

I wanted to upload check printing template for finance but I got this error. I’m new to all of this. Regards.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 04/05/2019 Von Clendenen wrote:
> Error in parsing ODF file: the subject property could not be found or is empty.
>
> I wanted to upload check printing template for finance but I got this error.

You must format the template (adding metadata as document properties)
exactly as described in

https://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/guide

Instructions explain all properties you must add for a successful
parsing when uploading.

Regards,
   Andrea.