Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Webber <we...@mminternet.com> on 2002/03/18 19:14:59 UTC

Repost: File upload problem

Well I am reposting this message since I haven't got any response and hoping
that the lack of response was because everybody had something better to do
than work all weekend.

When I try and use an html form to upload a file I get the flowing error in
jk.log file:

[Sat Mar 16 10:30:32 2002]  [jk_ajp12_worker.c (503)]:
ajpv12_handle_response, error reading header line

The webserver then gives me a 500 Internal Server Error

I don't get this error if I dont use browse to locate a file and I just hit
the submit button to call my servlet.

<FORM ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" method="POST"
action="/prod/servlet/UploadTest">
 <INPUT TYPE="file" NAME="filename">
 <INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="upload"  name="upload">
 </FORM>

Any one know what is going wrong?

Tomcat 3.3
mod_jk