Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 05:21:16 UTC

OpenJPA 1.0.2

Hi,

I'd like to get started on building an OpenJPA 1.0.2 release
candidate. There are currently five open issues for 1.0.2; I don't
think that any of them merit delaying a maintenance release.

Now is a good time to speak up if you disagree, or if there are other
things that you think should be put into 1.0.2.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907

Re: OpenJPA 1.0.2

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
I'm working with a customer who is hitting OPENJPA-511 on 1.0.1, so I'd like
to have that included. I can commit that later today unless there are any
objections.

-Mike

Re: OpenJPA 1.0.2

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.