Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/26 18:42:14 UTC

[TRANSLATION]: update in progress

Hi,

I did some further tests and have now a much better overview about the
current state of the pootle server.

I will work on the help updates tomorrow to ensure that the work can
started.

Sorry again for the delay but I wanted to ensure that I understand where
we are and which steps are necessary.

I am not 100% happy with the current setup but for 3.4 we will continue
with the projects we have. For future versions I will propose a slightly
different approach and will work on some scripting too automated some
things...

I was at least able to get the 100% translations from pootle and test it
locally. I will integrate them asap for further testing in the office build.

Juergen

Re: [TRANSLATION]: update in progress

Posted by Anton Meixome <me...@certima.net>.

> That is the difficult part because only committers can submit translations.
> You should start to send an iCLA first and we will try to push everything in
> a appropriate way. I don'T see another way at the moment.
>
> I tried already to add gl but failed with an update to the latest templates.
> I am working on it...
>
> Juergen

Hi again,

I have send the signed ICLA to secretary@apache.org

So, I have registered a new account in bugzilla (meixome@certima.net)
as I don't get reset my password for my old account
(meixome@openoffice.org)
I don't know if is necessary fill a special bug about?

What else we can do?

--
Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Blog about Galician Office Suite

Re: [TRANSLATION]: update in progress

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Anton Meixome <me...@certima.net>.