Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by 刘禄 <li...@163.com> on 2015/01/27 04:06:44 UTC

maven compile failed due to failing to download openrdf-repository-api-2.0-beta5.pom

Hi,

I compiled Ambari-1.7.0 code in Eclipse use maven plugin. But it failed because failing to download openrdf-repository-api-2.0-beta5.pom from https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging and https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public. I looked into the two address and also searched some other maven warehouse, and found there was no any file like "openrdf-repository-api-2.0-beta5.pom". I also found that the net-address "http://www.openrdf.org/" has moved to "rdf4j.org", and found some files like "sesame-repository-api...". I guess the file "openrdf-repository-api..." has been changed to the "sesame-repository-api...".
Do anyone give some suggestions?

Thanks

--
liulu