Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Richards <pa...@netcraft.co.uk> on 1995/08/29 20:34:29 UTC

Re: Testing (was Re: Patches for 0.8.8 to 0.8.11 (fwd)

> I think we should make it mandatory that all the patches be applied.  I know
> I've skipped some because they didn't apply to my OS.  I've come to find that
> is not the best way.  If a patch fails to patch cleanly, it should be fixed,
> and
> then uploaded again to hypperreal.  There should also be a set of directories
> to make this a little easier.

Definately, I was going to mention this point.

I agree with Brian's basic ideas, it's what I was getting at when I
asked who was running what OS. Apache's becoming a bit of a big
deal now and it needs to be managed more seriously.

--
  Paul Richards, Bluebird Computer Systems. FreeBSD core team member.
  Internet: paul@FreeBSD.org, http://www.freebsd.org/~paul