Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Graham Turrell <GT...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/01/28 21:42:52 UTC

WODEN-55 JIRA inconsistency - WODEN-55 is in Fixed state

Jeremy (or anyone with JIRA superpowers:)),

JIRA seems to have got itself in an inconsistent state when reporting
WODEN-55.
I transitioned it from "in progress" to "fixed", upon which it gave an
interesting  "attempt to read past EOF" error.
Now, when reading the JIRA, the sidebar correctly reports "fixed", but the
M& summary table reports "In progress". Oh joy.

I've tried reopening and transitioning through to fixed, but to no avail.
If you've come across this before and have a solution then great,
otherwise please let me know and I'll contact admin if John (the reporter)
has any problem transitioning it to closed...

But to all, please note that this JIRA is in fact in *Fixed* state ready
for M7.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Graham.