Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Vishal Mahajan <vm...@amberpoint.com> on 2005/11/06 20:02:21 UTC

Re: AW: Re: how to specify JCE provider for XML encryption

Depends on the Sun JDK version being used. AFAIK, 1.4.2 does not support
both DESede/CBC/ISO10126Padding or RSA/ECB/PKCS1Padding, but 1.5 does.

Regarding instantiating XMLCipher (for performing XML encryption) for a
given algorithm and provider combination
XMLCipher.getProviderInstance(algorithm, provider) should work, no
change to config.xml should be required.

Vishal