Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Giulia Pettenati <ma...@logicaldoc.com> on 2015/01/20 11:02:56 UTC

New product that uses OpenCMIS

I'm writing because I ended up on your page Welcome to OpenCMIS
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/opencmis.html

Our product LogicalDOC http://www.logicaldoc.com currently implements
the CMIS protocol using your amazing framework Chemistry OpenCMIS.
LogicalDOC is a document management system and was a natural extension
for us the need to support the CMIS protocol.
So we searched the net and found your framework, in a few days we were
able to implement the server part and we are very satisfied.
Here is the page dedicated in our wiki http://wiki.logicaldoc.com/wiki/CMIS

Thanks for your great work!

--
Giulia Pettenati
Development Team

Logical Objects Srl
Via Aldo Moro, 3
41012 Carpi / Modena

P: +39 059 5970906
http://www.logicaldoc.com

Re: New product that uses OpenCMIS

Posted by Giulia Pettenati <ma...@logicaldoc.com>.
Hi Florian,
thank you so much for giving us added to the list :-)

Now I don't know if you might be interested,
also did not want to add too many links to my previous message,
but the module CMIS server (based on the technology of OpenCMIS) is also
available in our open source project LogicalDOC Community on SourceForge
http://sourceforge.net/projects/logicaldoc/

We also published an App for iOS on the Apple Store (LogicalDOC Mobile
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/logicaldoc-mobile/id588291676>)
  that uses the CMIS protocol to access the contents in the document
repository using the AtomPub protocol.

Perhaps in the future will also support the CMIS communication via WSDL....

Have a nice day
Giulia

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Giulia,