Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/05/16 07:29:46 UTC

Preparing 1.4.0 release

Hello all,

As you may have noticed from the avalanche of JIRA updates yesterday, I
have started the process of cutting the 1.4.0 release, which will be our
first release since we graduated (yeah!).

As usual, I would appreciate that no one commits during the release
process, this way I don't have to create a branch right away (trying to
keep things simple).

If you have any concerns about the release, or better, if you want to help
please don't hesitate to speak up :)

I know a lot of people are waiting on this one.

Once the release is done I will also continue to work on the documentation,
as we have been getting (good) feedback on pain points there.

Regards,
  Serge...

Re: Preparing 1.4.0 release

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.