Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Tomer G." <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/27 17:09:10 UTC

Changing hostname in Shindig's container

I'm using Shindig 2.0 with its default container. When the container renders
the gadget, it calls the servlet: /gadgets/ifr?url=
http://iltlvl094:8080/sample-gadget/spec.xml&libs=rpc&parent=http://iltlvl094&debug=1&#rpctoken=54612318

This servlet returns HTML code that imports JavaScript file from localhost:

<script src="
http://localhost:8080/gadgets/js/rpc.js?container=default&amp;nocache=0&amp;debug=1&amp;c=0&amp;v=249039fb66d20be125366df4d5ec26c2
"></script>

Why it's referring localhost and not the actual hostname - iltlvl094? Where
I can change it?

I'm using Shindig out of the box, thus I don't have any source code or
configuration files to modify. Maybe I can do this via command line
arguments?

Appreciate your help,

Tomer

Re: Changing hostname in Shindig's container

Posted by Li Xu <le...@gmail.com>.
you can also set the values in web.xml.
shindig.host=
shindig.port=