Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by gsoap <gs...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/30 09:31:06 UTC

Transactions in jackrabbit using RMI?

Hi,

I am connecting to a repository through RMI.

Repository returnns me "org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientSession" upon
login.

I want to perform operations on repository in the form of transactions.

Can I do that using the UserTransaction object?

If yes then how can I initialize the following object reference?

UserTransaction utx = ....?

Also, the "org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientSession" object cannot be
cast to "org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASession".

How should I accomplish transactions in this scenario?

Thanks.