Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Carlos Kassab <ck...@vianet.com.mx> on 1999/10/07 00:43:36 UTC

docs and contribution

Hi,

I would want to translate all the jakarta docs to spanish, when it is
released.

I did some developing using jserv 1.0 andjava 1.2.2 , i would want to
contribute with this development to the project.

Somebody can tell me how can i do it?.

Thank you

Carlos Kassab

e-mail:
ckassab@glin.com.mx
ckassab@vianet.com.mx
ckg@erpcentral.zzn.com
http://www.glin.com.mx/

RE: docs and contribution

Posted by James Davidson <du...@x180.com>.
> From: kare@mail1.satama.com [mailto:kare@mail1.satama.com]
> > I did some developing using jserv 1.0 andjava 1.2.2 , i would want to
> > contribute with this development to the project.
> >
> > Somebody can tell me how can i do it?.
>
> I want to contirbute also!
> What next?

The source code will be out in a matter of days. When that happens, take a
look at it and determine where you can make a contribution.

It'll be announced here when it happens.

.duncan

Re: docs and contribution

Posted by Kare Nuorteva <ka...@satama.com>.

--
Kare Nuorteva, programmer
Satama Interactive, Henry Fordin katu 6 FIN-00150 HELSINKI