Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com> on 2021/09/01 22:00:51 UTC

Welcome András Salamon as Solr committer

Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming András Salamon as the latest Solr committer.
András, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Congratulations and Welcome!
Jan

Re: Welcome András Salamon as Solr committer

Posted by Houston Putman <ho...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations András!

Posted by Ilan Ginzburg <il...@gmail.com>.
Welcome András!

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome András!

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@rondhuit.com>.
Congratulations and Welcome, András!

Koji

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome, András!
Dawid

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome :)

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.
Welcome and well deserved!

Posted by Thamizhazhagan B <Th...@kp.org>.
Welcome András!

Caution: This email came from outside Kaiser Permanente. Do not open attachments or click on links if you do not recognize the sender.

________________________________
Congrats!

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 3:01 PM Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming András Salamon as the latest Solr committer.
András, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Congratulations and Welcome!
Jan

Anshum Gupta
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them. v.173.295  Thank you.

Re: Welcome András Salamon as Solr committer

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Congratulations and welcome, András!

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 3:01 PM Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming András Salamon as the latest Solr committer.
> András, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!
> Jan

Anshum Gupta

Re: Welcome András Salamon as Solr committer

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, welcome and thanks András!

Posted by Andras Salamon <an...@melda.info>.
Hi,