Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org> on 2023/06/01 11:38:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Pulsar 3.0.1

Hi all,

I would like to propose releasing the Pulsar 3.0.1.

Currently, there are 95 new commits in branch-3.0:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/compare/v3.0.0...branch-3.0

And we have found that there is an issue with the pulsar-all:3.0.0
image: https://lists.apache.org/thread/phcrm6czhyo7po6qncojk46hkytswblj

We need to cut a new release. Please let me know if you have any
important fixes that need to be included in Pulsar 3.0.1.

Thanks,
Zike Yang

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Pulsar 3.0.1

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il giorno ven 14 lug 2023 alle ore 13:22 Yunze Xu <xy...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> -1 (binding)
>
> Many public interfaces are modified.

I second Yunze

-1 (binding) from myself as well

Enrico

Posted by Yunze Xu <xy...@apache.org>.
-1 (binding)

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Zike,

Posted by Yubiao Feng <yu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi Zike

Posted by Yubiao Feng <yu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi Zike

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
> Do we need to have https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3979
> in the 3.0.1 release? since it's a critical issue for BookKeeper.

Sure, I will trigger a new BookKeeper release to include [1] and [2]
as soon as possible.

[1] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3979
[2] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3983

Thanks,