Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ftoresan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/30 14:05:46 UTC

CSV marshaller problem - accumulating columns

Hi,

I have a route that exports data from a database to a csv file, and is
reused across several tables. The problem is that the CsvMarshaller always
adds up to its column list all the columns of the record being marshalled.
It's probably the same issue being reported  here
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/marshall-CSV-issue-td5734112.html>  .
First table is ok, second table (if it is a different one) is marshalled
wrong, with all its columns and the previous table columns.

Is it a wrong usage of the CSV marshaller? If it is possible I'd like to
reset its state without recreating the route.

Cheers,

Fabricio Toresan

Re: CSV marshaller problem - accumulating columns

Posted by ftoresan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply.

I'm using version 2.16, and I've created a  pull request
<https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/704>   with a possible solution. It
includes a test scenario that will fail without the change.

If this test is not enough I can create another example to illustrate the
problem.

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
if you have an example please post it here or on github so people can look
into it.

Also let us know the camel version which you are using.

Regards,
-Yogesh