Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Skripnikov <ma...@voliacable.com> on 2007/01/26 16:04:24 UTC

XPath problem

Hi!
I have following data mode -l dg:site->dg:buyer->dg:notice->dg:langProperty.
Quering with XPath "//dg:site/dg:buyer/dg:notice/.." gives a set of
dg:langProperty but as long as I know should give a set of dg:buyer.
Or am I making something wrong?

Re: XPath problem

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Skripnikov wrote:
> I have following data mode -l dg:site->dg:buyer->dg:notice->dg:langProperty.
> Quering with XPath "//dg:site/dg:buyer/dg:notice/.." gives a set of
> dg:langProperty but as long as I know should give a set of dg:buyer.
> Or am I making something wrong?

The parent axis is not implemented in jackrabbit because it is not a mandatory
jcr 170 feature. The query manager should actually throw an exception instead of
silently returning the wrong nodes.

I've created a jira issue:

Thanks for reporting this issue.

regards