Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Lucan1d <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2011/02/02 10:58:05 UTC

RE: Double Click Problem with JSVGCanvas

This is standard AWT behaviour.  A double click always generates 2 mouse
events, one with a click count of 1 and another with a click count of 2.
Normally the application would respond to the first event by selecting an
element/object and then respond to the second event by opening or processing
that element/object.

-Lucan1d