Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gudiseashok <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 20:01:07 UTC

SFTP component help: Reading only modified content of a file in regular invervals

Hi Is there anyway to read only modified content from a file?

I have a job scheduler which calls a remote directory which always have same
set of files (a.log,a1.log,a2.log,a3.log)
and It will replicated the same folder in local with those files, So If am
reading same folder after 30 minutes, I wonder to check is there any
efficient way to call only modified content from a file?

Because If it is possible to read only modified content from a file (which
already have it my local), it saves my job alot.

I apprecieate your time reading this, kindly suggest.

Regards
Ashok Gudise