Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/06/27 20:58:28 UTC

[RELEASE][REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.3.1 release

Dear community,

Being a volunteer organisation, we rely on you to help us promote releases.

Here is the official blog post:

    https://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/entry/apache_couchdb_1_3_1

Here is the official tweet:

    https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/350324090403434497

And Google+ post:

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/109226482722655790973/posts/KEm5iCNB2SY

We also have a Hacker News item:

    https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=5954003

And several Reddit items:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1h71xk/apache_couchdb_131_released/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/comments/1h7202/apache_couchdb_131_released/

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosql/comments/1h721d/apache_couchdb_131_released/

http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/1h722f/apache_couchdb_131_released/

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Google+, Hacker
News, or Reddit.

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an item
directly.)

If you like, you could monitor these threads and respond to people with
questions. This is a great opportunity for community outreach.

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply to
this thread.

NS