Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by msaunier <ms...@citya.com> on 2018/07/27 12:35:58 UTC

Exclude files ~$*

Hi Karl,

In my JCIFS connector, I want to configure an exclude condition if files
name start with ~$*

I have add the condition, but it does not working.

I need to add: %7E%24* or a regex?

Thanks,

Maxence,

Re: Exclude files ~$*

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Can you view the job and include a screen shot of where this is displayed?
Thanks.

The exclusions are not regexps -- they are file specs.  The file specs have
special meanings for "*" (matches everything) and "?" (matches one
character).  You do not need to URL encode them.

If you enable connector debugging (<property
name="org.apache.manifoldcf.connectors" value="DEBUG"/>) you will see
statements like these, which should hint as to what went wrong:

                Logging.connectors.debug("JCIFS: Checking '"+match+"'
against '"+fileName.substring(matchEnd-1)+"'");

Karl