Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by arvind singh <si...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/04 18:30:30 UTC

Re: Problem while accessing the MSSQL from tomcat

Can you post the Database URL you are using to connect to the Database?

Posted by Sale Rahul <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hello arvind,
Thanks a lot for this.
can you send me some pointers where i can get some
more info.

Thanks , thanks again.

Sincerly
Rahul
--- arvind singh <si...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I dont want your web URL.
> I want the connection URL you are using to connect
> to DB.
>
> e.g.
>
> DBName=/yourdb?autoReconnect=true
> DBUserName=your user
> DBPassword=your password
> JDBCDriverName=jdbc:mysql://
>
> These are connection parameters for MySQL.
>
> Note "?autoReconnect=true" if you driver supports
> this please try adding to
> your connection URL.

=== message truncated ===

Re: Problem while accessing the MSSQL from tomcat

Posted by Sale Rahul <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hello arvind ,