Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Mark Moseley <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/11 01:53:31 UTC

Building with LuaJit 2.1

I've got trafficserver on the same box as another app that's using Luajit
2.1. I've been goofing with trying to get Trafficserver working with luajit
2.1 too, but reached the point where I figured I should ask before I burn
any more time:

Can Trafficserver be used with luajit 2.1? I was compiling 5.3.1 and it's
got luajit 2.0.3 bundled right with the source. There's no configure option
to point at a different luajit tree. I was about to start messing with the
various LUA_* environment vars, when I realized it was time to ask the list.

Any options?

Re: Building with LuaJit 2.1

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
Ah. Yeah I'd be +1 on a configure option to use the system or locally provided library. Patches welcome :)

-- Leif

Re: Building with LuaJit 2.1

Posted by Mark Moseley <mo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Building with LuaJit 2.1

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Re: Building with LuaJit 2.1

Posted by Mark Moseley <mo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Building with LuaJit 2.1

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.

Re: Building with LuaJit 2.1

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think you can disable luajit in your ATS build.

Just use the "--enable_luajit=no" with configure.

See if this works with your use case.

Thanks.

Kit