Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2006/05/15 13:09:28 UTC

RE : repo down?

Try the hack, add this in your settings.xml

		<mirror>
			<mirrorOf>snapshots</mirrorOf>
			<name>snapshots codehaus hack</name>
			<id>snapshots codehaus hack</id>
			<url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/</url>
		</mirror>

It's a temporary solution. (not tested but AFAIK should work because doxia-site-renderer-1.0-alpha-8 is a release and all needed artifacts must be in ibiblio).

Perso, I have made :
  <mirror>
    <mirrorOf>snapshots</mirrorOf>
    <name>proxy maven2 snapshots</name>
    <url>http://${ip}:${port}/maven-proxy-snapshots/maven2/</url>
  </mirror>

http://${ip}:${port}/maven-proxy-snapshots/maven2/ is a internal corporate maven-proxy wich has link to :
- codehaus snapshots
- cargo snapshots
- apache snapshots
- corporate snapshots

This is a better solution.

- Olivier

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
My apologies about the site plugin, I will look into adding a check to
the release plugin to prevent that in future.

As soon as the hardware outage is over, I will fix the doxia problem.

The Jetty problem should be referred to the Jetty team (they are a
codehaus project).

- Brett

Re: RE : repo down?

Posted by Julien Henry <ju...@capgemini.com>.
Just replace <version>6.0.0beta12</version> by
<version>6.0.0beta15</version> in
.m2\repository\org\apache\maven\plugins\maven-site-plugin\2.0-beta-5\maven-site-plugin-2.0-beta-5.pom

The reference to http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2 was removed
in beta 15.

++
Julien

Borut Bolčina a écrit :
> This hack works, but not all the way! There is another reference to
> http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2 in
> .m2\repository\org\mortbay\jetty\jetty\6.0.0beta12\jetty-6.0.0beta12.pom
>
> <pluginRepositories>
>    <pluginRepository>
>      <id>snapshots</id>
>      <url>http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2</url>
>    </pluginRepository>
>  </pluginRepositories>
>
> but jetty-6.0.0beta12.jar did not make it to ibiblio yet. Does anybody
> has this jar?
>
> Is this to be reported too?
>
> Regards,
> Borut
>
> Olivier Lamy pravi:
>> Try the hack, add this in your settings.xml
>>
>>         <mirror>
>>             <mirrorOf>snapshots</mirrorOf>
>>             <name>snapshots codehaus hack</name>
>>             <id>snapshots codehaus hack</id>
>>             <url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/</url>
>>         </mirror>
>>
>> It's a temporary solution. (not tested but AFAIK should work because
>> doxia-site-renderer-1.0-alpha-8 is a release and all needed artifacts
>> must be in ibiblio).
>>
>> Perso, I have made :
>>   <mirror>
>>     <mirrorOf>snapshots</mirrorOf>
>>     <name>proxy maven2 snapshots</name>
>>     <url>http://${ip}:${port}/maven-proxy-snapshots/maven2/</url>
>>   </mirror>
>>
>> http://${ip}:${port}/maven-proxy-snapshots/maven2/ is a internal
>> corporate maven-proxy wich has link to :
>> - codehaus snapshots
>> - cargo snapshots
>> - apache snapshots
>> - corporate snapshots
>>
>> This is a better solution.
>>
>> - Olivier

Julien HENRY | **Capgemini Sud **| Nice

www.fr.capgemini.com <http://www.capgemini.com/>

Porte de l’Arénas – Entrée B | 455 Promenade des Anglais | 06200 Nice

**Join the Collaborative Business Experience**** **

Re: RE : repo down?

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@najdi.si>.