Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2013/07/16 16:16:52 UTC

Weekly IRC Meeting Tomorrow at 17:00 UTC

Hi all,

A reminder that we have the weekly CloudStack meeting in
#cloudstack-meeting at 17:00 UTC on Wednesdays. We scuttled the meeting
last week because we had low turnout, so I hope to see more folks turn
up tomorrow!

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Weekly IRC Meeting Tomorrow at 17:00 UTC

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I refrained from lurking for a couple of weeks, but do definitely have the
intention to be a better citizen.